Prep time: 8-10 minutes
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes
- 350g of macaroni gluten free pasta
- Gluten free breadcrumbs
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- 227 g of Rawesome original cream cheese
- 500 ml Belsoy cream (can sub with other plant-based cream.)
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Do not overcook pasta, for it will be cooking again in the oven.
- While the pasta is cooking, add all sauce ingredients but rawesome cream cheese into a bowl and whisk until fully combined. With a saucepan, place over low-medium heat and add the sauce mixture. Cook for 5-7 minutes to help bring out the flavour. Be careful not to burn or over boil sauce. Add rawesome cream cheese and reduce the heat to low. Mix until fully combined.
- Once the pasta is cooked, strain and add to the sauce. Once the macaroni is coated in sauce, pour the pasta into a safe oven dish, and top with breadcrumbs. Cook in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes at 380°C or until the crust is golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve!